Information and Editorials from the Autism Research Review International
|Subscribe to the
Autism Research Review International
The Autism Research Institute has published the Autism Research Review International (ARRI) its quarterly newsletter, since 1987. Throughout that time, Dr. Rimland wrote dozens of editorials about causes, treatments, and politics surrounding autism. ARI is proud to maintain these articles online for the ongoing benefit of researchers, practitioners and families working and living with ASD.
This website contains all issues from 1987 to 2004 of the ARRI -- Volumes 1 through 18. Use the detailed index of past issues to locate articles of interest.
- The Autism Research Institute and Defeat Autism Now!: Who We Are, and What We Do
- ARIís Accomplishments During the First Six Months of 2007
- ARI's ambitious agenda for 2007 by Stephen M. Edelson, Ph.D.
- Following the Vision of Dr. Rimland by Stephen M. Edelson, Ph.D.
- Overview: Detoxification Through Chelation Therapy by Dr. Green
- Clinical Use of Methyl-B12 in Autism by Dr. McCandless
- Visual Management: A Physiological Approach to Rehabilitating Autism Spectrum Disorders by Dr. Kaplan