1. What can I do to PREVENT autism from occurring in subsequent children?
2. My doctor says the thimerosal in vaccines is "so little there's nothing to be worriedabout" - is he/she right?
3. What's the difference in hair test, stool test or urine challenge for heavy metal toxicity?
4. What is the recommended vaccination schedule?
5. How can I convince my spouse and family to support dietary and medical interventions for ASD?
6. How can I research my child's vaccinations – I want to know about the content of the vaccineshe/she received?
7. What about other chemicals in our environment besides mercury and heavy metals - do these affect ourkids?
8. My child has dark circles under his eyes – what causes that?
© 2007-2008 Autism Research Institute | Sitemap | Notices | Webcasts