Defeat Autism Now! -- A Project of the Autism Research Institute
ARI/Defeat Autism Now! is dedicated to educating parents and clinicians regarding research, appropriate testing, and safe and effective interventions for autism. Since 1995, ARI has convened recurring meetings for carefully selected physicians, researchers, and scientists committed to finding effective treatments for autism. Their work has become known as Defeat Autism Now!
Parents and clinicians who do not regard psychotropic drugs as the best or only means of treating autistic patients will welcome this chance to learn effective strategies for addressing the medical illnesses associated with autism.
You can begin learning about ARI/Defeat Autism Now! right away:
- Find Defeat Autism Now! Conference dates, locations, speakers, and registration details
- View free scientific talks, presentations and panels featuring researchers, physicians, and parents - includes before and after video of dramatically improved and recovered children
- Find a clinician on the list of clinicians who have agreed to assist families with autistic children in pursuing the Defeat Autism Now! approach. About the registry
- Clinicians using the Defeat Autism Now! approach -- United States
- Clinicians using the Defeat Autism Now! approach -- Outside the U.S.
- Learn about various biomedical treatments
- Research Documenting Biomedical Problems in Autism - February 2009
- Why do I Seek Medical Treatment for My Chld's Autism? Because it is a Medical Disorder
- Overview of the Defeat Autism Now! Biomedical Approach, by Jon Pangborn, Ph.D., CCN