ARI and Defeat Autism Now! Webcasts
ARI Webcasts - speakers from the U.S. and around the world, including:
- Arthur Krigsman - The Case for Autistic Enterocolitis (Dec. 2007)
- Professor James Adams: Results of a DMSA Treatment Study (Oct. 2007)
- Dr. Andrew Wakefield's ASA Keynote Address (July, 2007)
- Interview with Dr. Bryan Jepson Changing the Course of Autism (July 2007)
- UK Parent Interviews
- Prevent Harm Now: How to Carry, Birth and Raise a Healthy Child in a Toxic World
Nancy O’Hara, MD (Anaheim 2007)
Defeat Autism Now! Full Conference Webcasts
Speakers include: Elizabeth Mumper, MD; Nancy O'Hara; James Adams, PhD; Bryan Jepson, MD; Dan Rossignol, MD; Jeff Bradstreet, MD; Jaquelyn McCandless, MD; Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD; Martha Herbert, MD; Sidney Baker, MD; Jon Pangborn, PhD; Jill James, PhD and many more.
During peak times users may experience delays in video streaming. Tips:
- Mute your volume and allow the entire video to load to your computer, when the download is complete, the video should run in its entirety without delays.
- Try again later, when demand lessens.
A high speed Internet connection (DSL, ISDN or CABLE) is recommended; however, telephone line users will still be able to stream smaller video files.
The latest Version of the quicktime player is available online free of charge.
Windows Minimum Requirements for Quicktime
Version for Flash:
|Windows||Internet Explorer (and other browsers that support Internet Explorer ActiveX controls and plug-ins)||10.0.12.36|
|Windows||Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera (and other plugin-based browsers)||10.0.12.36|
|Macintosh - OS X||Firefox, Opera, Safari||10.0.12.36|
|Linux||Mozilla, Firefox, SeaMonkey||10.0.15.3|
Research That Makes a Difference!
The Autism Research Institute is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. ARI was established in 1967.
ARI depends upon donations for its support, and for the support of these research scientists whose work is making a real difference in the lives of autistic children and their families.
ARI, 4182 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116, USA